Frequently Asked Questions
- How to schedule an appointment?
- It is best to call and schedule your time with Ramone directly. You’ll find we do our best to keep a professional but relaxed time schedule. We realize babies and children require flexibility.
- Where are you located and where should I park?
- Ramone Photography
222 Central Park Ave Suite 110
Virginia Beach, VA 23462
(757) 498-7366We are in the main lobby of the Armada Hoffler Tower in Town Center Virginia Beach. Between P.F. Chang’s and California Pizza Kitchen. All parking in Town Center is FREE. If you park in the Armada Hoffler garage, take the SOUTH elevator to the lobby.
- Can Ramone meet your specific needs?
- Professional photography is a multi-faceted business. Ramone excels in a variety of styles: Portraits, Events, Business-related photography, Advertising and Images for web use. Our full-service studio also offers custom framing and photo restoration services.
Please feel free to call and ask if you have a specific photography or art need, if we do not offer it we are happy to point you in the right direction, 757-498-7366
- Location Sessions for Portraits:
- Of course, Ramone will review all the specifics over the phone when scheduling your location session but in general here are some things to keep in mind
- Beach Sessions: Ramone has a variety of beach locations that photograph wonderfully.
- Your Home: Nothing is more personal then a family portrait at your very own home.
- Parks, Museums, Gardens, Historic House are all wonderful locations. Talk with Ramone to find out what fits your portrait best. Some locations may charge fees, Ramone has made arrangements with some to avoid such fees.
- Warmer season, avoid heavy perfumes and perfumed lotions that may attract pest. A decent bug spray may be in order.
- We observe beach rules and treat the beach with respect, leaving it as we found it or better.
- Please be sure to confirm exact location and meeting place.
- What to wear?
- Color harmony is your ultimate goal. Whether for a family portrait or an executive headshot you want to show your personality and come out looking great. Here are some ways to help.
- Avoid patterns, stripes, prints and lace. These will add 20lbs to how you appear in the portrait.
- Women, keep make-up natural & fresh and hair simple. Do not try anything new. A touch heavier on the mascara is allowed and translucent powder will be your best friend.
- Men, a fresh shave is important! If you have a beard or mustache make sure it is neatly trimmed.
- Groups: You do not have to match outfits but it is nice to coordinate style, colors and seasons.
- Business Headshots: Simple solid outfits are always safe. Black or Navy blazer with white or off white shirt is nice. Express yourself with your tie or jewelry.
- Have fair skin? Blue will make your skin warmer in photographs. Avoid off whites, pastels, yellows and greens. Darker skin tones allow for more variety.